Trusted Contributor

Re: Chrissy Teigen/John Legend Lost Baby

Such a difficult loss ~ prayers for this family Heart

Honored Contributor

Unspeakable loss. I know all too well the feeling when we lost our Beth. 

My heart goes out to Chrissy and John. May the days ahead bring peace knowing they will always have an angel in heaven looking out for them in this journey called "life."

Honored Contributor

Heartbreaking...

Honored Contributor

It's heart breaking.  They hold nothing back, nothing is personal with them.  I find that very odd.

Honored Contributor

It is very heartbreaking for any woman to have a miscarriage.

I had one many years ago and it was very personal & private.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach  I agree with your comments I, unfortunately, experienced 5 miscarriages all boys and we kept it very private.  It is a very sad experience.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for their loss.  For whatever reason, they (her in particular) have decided to lead very public lives.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Suziepeach  I agree with your comments I, unfortunately, experienced 5 miscarriages all boys and we kept it very private.  It is a very sad experience.

@dulwich I can't even imagine & I'm so sorry.  I told no one but my husband as I had no idea I was pregnant.  It's something you'll always hold very close to your heart and the last thing I'd want to do (my opinion) is to have had it plastered all over..  With that said it's best I keep my opinion to myself.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Tragic loss for them and for everyone who experiences such a loss.

I don't understand why anyone thinks it's their place to judge them. Everyone handles loss and grief differently. From what I've always read, miscarriage is made even more painfully difficult by the attitude that it's some sort of secret almost shameful thing. My late Mom didn't tell me that she had a miscarriage until I was 25. I felt so sad that she silently lived with that pain.

No one has to look at their social media. But if it makes you feel better to judge them at this time, have at it I guess. To me that's awful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
QVC Customer Care