Honored Contributor

Just flipped on QVC just now & saw Chris Pryme, the vendor 

for Lock & Lock. Wow! She's so pretty!

Maybe it's a change in hair color or maybe the fact she's

not wearing a chef's coat, but her smile is electric!

Love the kittenish Bardot bump...You Rock It, Girl!!

Frequent Contributor

She lookd wonderful. The weight loss, the hair color is so attractive. But an updated hair style would really complete her new look. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @sidsmom, wow she looks great!  I have always liked Chris and am always glad to see her . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

.....Kittenish Bardot bump.....Chris looks better than the host.

Trusted Contributor

Chris is such a wonderful plus to Lock & Lock.  She is genuine, no phony with her.  She looks so pretty too.

Trusted Contributor

I was listening while doing light house work in the next room.  I came in to see a product and did a double take.  She has lost a lot of weight and looks terrific.  Congratulations to her.  The outfit might be a Quacker and it contributed to her look.  The chef's jackets I usually see are not attractive on most people.  She sounds great.  I am very glad to see her back.  I love the products for myself and gifts.  Waiting to see what's new other than colors.  Most of the ladies in my family have a color or 2 they prefer as do I.  I hope the quality of Lock & Lock does not go down hill.  I have had some for years.  They look and seal like new.  The square corners work best for me for storage use.  No wasted space as in round.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks great too!  She's one of my favs.... Woman LOL 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Agree, she is looking good.

Respected Contributor

She has such a great personality.  She looks great!

Valued Contributor

Re: Chris Pryme = Vavavoom!

[ Edited ]

Chris appears to be a lovely person and her presentations are always calm; not manic and screaming in your face.  She gives detailed descriptions of the product and is an asset to Lock and Lock as well as to QVC.              docsgirl