Honored Contributor

Re: Choir Sings Battle Hymn of the Republic

I couldn't see the video on my computer, unfortunately.

I wish some people would not assume that not making comments about it means that this event means nothing to them.  Or whatever it is they assume.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I wish some people would not assume that not making comments about it means that this event means nothing to them.  Or whatever it is they assume.

@QueenDanceALot,  If you do a search for something like "choir sings Battle Hymn" you'll find several articles and videos, so maybe you can view a different one.    It's a simple but moving tribute.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot,  If you do a search for something like "choir sings Battle Hymn" you'll find several articles and videos, so maybe you can view a different one.    It's a simple but moving tribute.

Thanks, doob.  I'll look for it.  Right now my computer is not being cooperative.

Cat Happy

Frequent Contributor

Wonderful @IamMrsG!