Honored Contributor

Re: Chip and Joanna Gaines are coming

@stevieb wrote:

My oh my, they're everywhere... I was never a fan of these two and now I'm fully, thoroughly and completely sick of them. I make it a point to not buy anything they're selling, no matter where they're selling it... 

*********  I think most of us make it a point not to buy something we don't like.  To each his own!

Respected Contributor

Is there a preview anywhere?  I'd love to see what they'll be offering...

Esteemed Contributor

I'll watch to see what they offer.....

Honored Contributor

A table set with cream and sage green settings and copper tableware

Here is some of what's to come to Target.

Honored Contributor

Vases, frames, towels and pitchers from the collection.

Honored Contributor

Image result for joanna gaines modern designs

She does modern well, too!  I'll quit now.  I finally got my copy and paste to work again. It's been a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

I like them as a couple and they appear grounded and very devoted to their family unit.  However, if you've seen one of their remodeled homes, you've basically seen them all and it's just not my style.  I quit watching the show a couple of years ago and I don't think their line of home goods would interest me.  Besides, I rarely go to Target anyway.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jubilant wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

My oh my, they're everywhere... I was never a fan of these two and now I'm fully, thoroughly and completely sick of them. I make it a point to not buy anything they're selling, no matter where they're selling it... 

*********  I think most of us make it a point not to buy something we don't like.  To each his own!

One would certainly hope so... And sometimes, it's not just about what we like or don't... but about who we like or don't... And sometimes, it's simply about over-exposure, as, in my opinion, it is with these two... But yes, always, to each their own... My personal choice is to not support them in further expanding their franchise... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...