Honored Contributor

Chinese and Sushi Resturants

[ Edited ]

Ninety percent of them are closed in my area Westchester County NY, it is the same in other parts of the county. They are closed not even open to take out and delivery

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Re: Chinese and Sushi Resturants

All of our restaurants are closed. Most ave some sort of take out available, including Asian ones.

Honored Contributor

@GusMo 

I am going to go back and edit my post, all restaurants are closed here it is only take or and delivery

@GusMo wrote:

All of our restaurants are closed. Most ave some sort of take out available, including Asian ones.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

My fav Chinese restaurant is still open, no inside dining but they have a drive thru window...it's what I always use anyway.

Trusted Contributor

Our local Chinese restaurants are closed also. 

Honored Contributor

the chinese and japanese restaurants in our area are open for takeout or delivery.

we had chinese food about a week and a half ago from one of our favorite places.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

all of our Asian restaurants in our area are open for take out and delivery thank goodness 

Respected Contributor

Just finished a Chinese takeout dinner....Honey Walnut Shrimp which has a creamy white sauce with broccoli.

When I drove there, very few cars on the road at 7:45 and no one picking up at the restaurant.  Broke my heart: hope they make it through as they are an exquisite local restaurant !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

I read that many Chinese restaurants have gone out of business, including a very old, huge one in NY.   It's so sad.  We have a local restaurant we love also and just had take-out last night from them.  Picked it up and the place was empty at 6:00 P.M.  I hope they can survive.

Honored Contributor

Lots of businesses aren't going to survive this I'm afraid. Very sad.