Respected Contributor

Re: Childish behavior at the grocery store

@cherry wrote:

It's all legal tender. People that treat the store like the Indy 500 are the rude ones. I can't even count the times they have come burning around a corner, and almost knocking me, or my husband down. They run for the bakery display cases, and push ahead of people that were there first.  They run to the checkout like they have to be the first in line, never an excuse me, or I am sorry, do you hear. If they can't wait for  60 seconds for me to write a check ,tough

@cherry Bravo!!! Well said.  I can also say the same thing about our roads.  The motto today is ME, ME AND ONLY ME!  It's like I always said, I'd save a cat and a dog or any other animal on 4 legs before anything that has two legs.  At least the animal would thank me.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

It's all legal tender. People that treat the store like the Indy 500 are the rude ones. I can't even count the times they have come burning around a corner, and almost knocking me, or my husband down. They run for the bakery display cases, and push ahead of people that were there first.  They run to the checkout like they have to be the first in line, never an excuse me, or I am sorry, do you hear. If they can't wait for  60 seconds for me to write a check ,tough

@cherry Bravo!!! Well said.  I can also say the same thing about our roads.  The motto today is ME, ME AND ONLY ME!  It's like I always said, I'd save a cat and a dog or any other animal on 4 legs before anything that has two legs.  At least the animal would thank me.

You would save an animal over a child?? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Read and comprehend

Honored Contributor

You aren't even safe from nutters, in the parking lot. A woman came out of the store after us, as it happens, she was parked next to us in a very dirty car. She accused my husband ,of rubbing his hands in her dirt, and smearing it.. Who would do this ,apart from a tiny child?  He told her he never touched her car, and she took down our plate number ,while we drove away. She was really a nasty person.

My husband called our insurance Co to let them know what had happened. They said, she sounds like a nut case ,and don't worry about it

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest

LOL....and I thought I was the only one thinking that  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Read and comprehend

I read and comprehended and thought I was seeing things. Sorry, life has been so hard for you that you'd save an animal over a child..

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

It seems that you yourself played a starring role in that little drama. Why so angry? 

With pages of people cheering her on, I don't get it. And where do some of you folks live? Sounds like the wild, wild, west! I live in So CA and I've never once had anything like this happen to me in a grocery store. I must be lucky.

Honestly, if this stuff was happening to me, I'd either opt for delivery or hire someone to shop for me, lol. 

Yeah, I don't get it either. I would've been mildly annoyed maybe but would've let it go. It amazes me how adults react to everyday occurrences or annoyances. Not only did she fling the items, she's somehow proud enough of it to let everyone here know. I guess she really showed her ...

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

What I have gotten from this thread is that life must be really difficult and unpleasant for a lot of angry people around us.  And they seem to want to make the rest of us angry and difficult people as well. 

Agreed and my grocery stores do not require the customer to write out checks so I don't see the problem there either......

Honored Contributor

Scary responses.  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@cherry wrote:

Read and comprehend

I read and comprehended and thought I was seeing things. Sorry, life has been so hard for you that you'd save an animal over a child..

this is why I won't explain.  You just can't figure it out.  Not worth explaining.  I had no idea you have trouble reading and comprehendung what's been said.  I apologize.