Esteemed Contributor

Been waiting over 3 months for a credit...cancelled an order in January and still waiting for a credit....i've called numerous times and have gotten multiple excuses.....called again today and was told my credit was "in process!"  i told the rep that after 3 months "in process" was nonsense....she said a supervisor would call me today......yeah, right..worse customer service i have ever experienced.....guess i'll be buying my cookies elsewhere.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl's Cookies Website...

[ Edited ]

@nana59 that is terrible.  Have you thought about posting your issue on their FB page (if they have one)?  I've seen a few companies resolve an issue FAR quicker when it is posted on FB.  They don't want the negative PR out there.  Just a thought.

@CherylsCookiesandBrownies

Honored Contributor

@nana59@Mj12

What a great idea!

I need to check our statement!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Been waiting over 3 months for a credit...cancelled an order in January and still waiting for a credit....i've called numerous times and have gotten multiple excuses.....called again today and was told my credit was "in process!"  i told the rep that after 3 months "in process" was nonsense....she said a supervisor would call me today......yeah, right..worse customer service i have ever experienced.....guess i'll be buying my cookies elsewhere.....

@nana59, ask for a supervisor. Do not hang up until you get to talk with one. I had an issue with them during Easter. The delivery date for my grandson's cookies was changed to April 2nd. I complained and they not only delivered early, they credited me as a good will gesture. I also emailed them about something else and they promptly answered my concerns within 24 hours.

Good luck!

Respected Contributor

That's ridiculous.  I just buy my cookies from my local grocery store.  They are way better and cost a lot less.  I ordered Cheryl's once and they were rather small and very dry, even though they were individually wrapped.  At about $1 per cookie they can forget it.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@nana59   That is far too long to wait to get a credit.  Call your credit card company and initiate a dispute.  

Respected Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

@nana59   That is far too long to wait to get a credit.  Call your credit card company and initiate a dispute.  

I was going to suggest the same thing @PinkyPetunia said. Call your credit card company. If you dispute the charge they will get in contact with Cheryl's cookies and I bet they'll respond to them.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 -what @Mj12 said.  When I can only get so far through the normal routes I go to FB and it's an almost immediate resolve.

Honored Contributor

@nana59

And if you don't feel comfortable going through Facebook try filing a complaint on the Better Business Bureau's website.  Companies usually respond quickly to BBB complaints!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

supervisor was supposed to call today....nope...no call....gonna file a dispute with visa...and file a complaint with BBB.....thanks for your replies....who would have thought  an order of cookies could be so infuriating!!