Respected Contributor

OK - like the olive, but also ...

... must say that mallard blue or the rose blush are also pretty colors.

OK then ...  the olive? or the mallard blue? for myself. And, the rose blush would look excellent on my mother bringing a touch of color to her cheeks ....I think I need a cup of coffee to help me decide, yep ☕️! 

Happy shopping ladies whether it be for a gift or for yourself.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I have the olive in my cart.  Since its 100% poly I dont think it will shed like a cotton would do.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I like this. Ordered the Mallard Blue. Will go great with jeans. Contemplating the Dark Burgundy. Want to see that on-screen first though. 

Honored Contributor

There is a thread about this in the TSV Forum as well.

Within the last couple of weeks, HSN had a very, very similar looking chenille open front cardigan as a TS by Antthony.

Honored Contributor

Would love to know about shedding. I used to have to dust my desk at work after wearing chenille. Aside from that, I love how the fabric feels.

Respected Contributor

I have not had good luck with QVC's chennile. Sheds and continually got larger! The stretching out was a real issue!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks a lot, @haddon9.  I probably don't need that.

@libbyannE.  I've been extremely disappointed in the fall offering of Denim & Co. clothing.  It seems like they just reordered the same old tunics in the same colors.  Then there are the prints most of which look like they belong on an old lady's sofa.  I love prints but most of what I've seen I wouldn't wear on a bet.  I think Gary has been on an extended vacation....at least mentally.  People beg for certain basic styles of jeans but they never materialize.  I think I've ordered one D&Co. top but quite a bit from Martha, Isaac, and WWC.

@Kachina624

I understand completely. When I was looking for a new D&C fleece coat for my elderly mother recently (she loved her old one), I was disappointed to see that it was cheapened by an ugly print lining the hood. I showed the pic to her and she  agreed. That’s when I realized that the issues with denim and Company in the last couple of years are about the designer’s bad or low-end taste level. Which is too bad. There’s been a major change in that line. I wouldn’t want it not to change but, like Talbot’s or Brooks Brothers or other brands that I like, it could evolve while still being classic and preppy. But it hasn’t. 

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Just got an email about a polyester chenille cardigan tsv....i remember having a problem with chenille shedding a lot.....but that was a few years ago.....anyone have newer chenille pieces without this problem....thanks.....

Oh yes I remember the chenille that sheds!  I tried a Stan Herman robe many many yrs ago and it was chenille and it wouldn't stop shedding no matter how many times I washed it.  Horrible but I don't think from the look of this Denim&Co.  TSV that it's that fabric I am remembering....looks soft and pretty colors.

Trusted Contributor

Ever since I read "Portnoy's Complaint" years ago, I try to avoid both liver and chenille.

Respected Contributor

@FuzzyFace, read the book-----

Just brought back a visual I had never hoped to have again-----