Respected Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

A maid (and by that, I mean someone to clean) for sure. I don't know if anyone else is willing to admit this (maybe I shouldn't), but I'm not a very good cleaner. I don't like doing it and don't do it as much as I should. I have no problem "tidying" and such, my laundry is done weekly (folded and put away promptly), and my bed is made first thing every morning, so my home doesn't look like a train wreck, but it is not up to the standards of many here as far as cleanliness. Oh, well ...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

I have a chef, my husband so I’ll go for the maid
Esteemed Contributor

@cactusgal wrote:

100% a Chef, I like to clean my own house.

Me too, I love to clean and would love a Chef

Honored Contributor

Neither.  

I don't want any one else cleaning my home.  I can do it and no one can do it like me.  

I love to cook and even though I eat totally differently than my husband (he's a carnivore), I don't want anyone touching my kitchen.

I would like someone to come in and do my hair every day.  

Honored Contributor

Chef for sure! I would love to try different things, and it sure would free up some time to just come home from work and have Dinner already done! lol!

Super Contributor

Maid.  I can always go out to eat. Lol.