Trusted Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

Easy...CHEF, hands down.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

Maid. (Not live-in.)

I like to cook. And when I don't, I like to eat out!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I can't imagine either. 

I don't like anybody "touching my stuff"

I enjoy experimenting with food - rather do it myself.

@ALRATIBA    You took the words right out of my mouth!  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

My chef is free! And he cooks wonderful tasting, healthful food. I am truly lucky. As for cleaning, we had to let our person go during the pandemic. She was like a member of our family. But I am now used to doing without help.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I like to clean my own house but I’m tired of trying to think of what to make for dinner every night that’s not the same old stuff. So for sure a chef who would cook a variety of healthy delicious meals. 

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I would definitely pick the maid. I'm tired of cleaning & doing laundry.I enjoy cooking. There's also alway takeout!!😂.

Me Too!!!

Respected Contributor

I'd choose maid.  Love to cook, hate to clean (but I do clean)!!!

Regular Contributor

I saw a similar question on facebook.  When I saw people not going with a maid, I thought they obviously did not clean their home!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A maid/house cleaner without a doubt! At our age we don't eat (or want) meals that would be fixed by a chef, but I sure do not handle house cleaning like I used to! Could you throw in a gardener too? LOL!

Valued Contributor

Crazy but I don't want either. I enjoy cooking and even when I stay in a hotel I clean up for the maid. I enjoy them both.