Honored Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

Maid

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

Neither! We like our privacy.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Hands down maid.  I clean because I have to but cook because I like to.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

A MAID!  The older I get, the more I hate housework - especially cleaning the bathrooms!!!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

Neither for me also!  My SO and I are private people and our home is our sanctuary from everyone.

Respected Contributor

No doubt, maid

Honored Contributor

Maid, for sure.  Although there would be a huge turn-over because of all of the stairs.  Stairs here, stairs there, stairs everywhere.

Laundry is exhausting.

Also, I'm not crazy about most chefs' various dishes.  Too complicated. 

Plain and simple dishes ok for me. Don't overdo the sauces and everything else.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I want a chef to cook meals that not only have eye appeal but are healthy and I'll be more than willing to pad his/her paycheck to get them to clean my house as well since I assume they will be cleaning up the kitchen when they are done cooking my fabulous meals...might as well keep going to the other rooms. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to have a maid.  Cooking?  No problem.  

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I can't imagine either. 

I don't like anybody "touching my stuff"

I enjoy experimenting with food - rather do it myself.