Honored Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

[ Edited ]

Neither.  I don't like  people in my house.  I am picky and prefer my own cooking and don't want anyone going through my stuff.

My mother had a lady clean a few times and she helped herself  to many things.  She stole a pair of shorts from my sister and a ring my Godmother give me. The ring was hidden in a rolled up sock in my drawer.  That means she snooped through everything.

My sister and I saw the lady wearing our things and wanted to confront her and get our things back. But my mother wouldn't let us.  Who knows what else she took.  

oh, and she ruined the top of my mother's dining room table using some type of homemade cleaner.

I know every person is not like that, but I lost my trust.

I could use a Gardener and someone to clean my car though

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

@Abby1967  The maid for sure! I love to cook and hate to clean. No brainer!

Honored Contributor

A maid!  I love to cook but get no mental stimulation washing a floor!

Esteemed Contributor

No Brainer.....Maid

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Definitely maid!

I don't know why or how all the spiders and other little things seem to congregate in my place!

It is also hard to get under some of my furniture so I would love a vigorous maid for a year!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Definitely a maid.

Respected Contributor

Yes to a maid!! I hate housework more & more as I get older. There's only so much energy I can muster every day. Only DH & I live here but some days it looks like a family lives here!
Respected Contributor

A maid for me, too. I could live on hotdogs and burgers, so a chef would be wasted. I don't have a refined palate.

Honored Contributor

I've always wanted a chef who could cook me the most delicious healthy balanced meals.  I want to clean house as long as I can for the exercise.  It is getting harder though. 

Respected Contributor

Chef. I absolutely despise everything about cooking. 

Besides, I already have a cleaning service and they're really very reasonably priced. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~