Regular Contributor

Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

Chef or Maid.... If You Could Have Just  1 Free Of Charge For A Year......

You Would Take ?

I would go with a maid. I love to cook to much 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

I would definitely pick the maid. I'm tired of cleaning & doing laundry.I enjoy cooking. There's also alway takeout!!😂.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chef or Maid……If You Could Have Just 1 Free Of Charge For A Year…..You Would Take ?

Maid. Housework has really gotten to be too much for me. Preparing a meal isn't nearly as tiring.

Honored Contributor

@Abby1967 Hands down, a maid.

Respected Contributor

@Abby1967  I also would pick a maid.  I cook and bake daily and enjoy it.  👩‍🍳💙🍴

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Hands down, a maid! I love cooking and being able to control the ingredients. 

Honored Contributor

Maid, no contest !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

100% a Chef, I like to clean my own house.

Trusted Contributor

Another vote for a maid. Just can't keep up with housework like I used to. A chef would be nice but we can always order take out or go to a restaurant. I still like to cook but not as much as I used to when I was younger.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

House keeper + take out = the good life