Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,126
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 Complicated said:
On 7/24/2014 brii said:

Now the price is $1175. That sounds better - LOL

I still wouldn't spend that much on them though.

$1175 is still too much for me to buy them from the Q.

(or anywhere that I did not see and hold them first--even IF they were my style)

So that's no-go on the earrings.

I would spend that much on a ring or a bracelet or a watch, but not earrings. Plus, I have to see things like that in person.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,839
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

Probably a typo, people DO make mistakes believe it or not..lol. At any rate I wouldn't pay $1.00. Not my style.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,126
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 7/24/2014 brii said:

Now the price is $1175. That sounds better - LOL

I still wouldn't spend that much on them though.

But shipping is now included - does that sweeten the deal for you?

LOL

Nope...

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,221
Registered: ‎08-09-2012

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

This is an Arte D'Oro 18K gemstone bracelet for $3,879 - the earrings have to be wrong

Arte d Oro 8 Bold 38.00 ct tw Gemstone Charm Bracelet, 18K

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,126
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

This is an Arte D'Oro 18K gemstone bracelet for $3,879 - the earrings have to be wrong

Arte d Oro 8 Bold 38.00 ct tw Gemstone Charm Bracelet, 18K

Oh, I love that bracelet!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,221
Registered: ‎08-09-2012

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 brii said:
On 7/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

This is an Arte D'Oro 18K gemstone bracelet for $3,879 - the earrings have to be wrong

Arte d Oro 8 Bold 38.00 ct tw Gemstone Charm Bracelet, 18K

Oh, I love that bracelet!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} If you've got the cash, QVC has the bracelet! This is some of the most expensive stuff I've seen on the Q. Just search under Arte D'oro....

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,889
Registered: ‎05-30-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 7/24/2014 brii said:
On 7/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

This is an Arte D'Oro 18K gemstone bracelet for $3,879 - the earrings have to be wrong

Arte d Oro 8 Bold 38.00 ct tw Gemstone Charm Bracelet, 18K

Oh, I love that bracelet!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} If you've got the cash, QVC has the bracelet! This is some of the most expensive stuff I've seen on the Q. Just search under Arte D'oro....

Yes, Arte D' oro used to be on QVC but no more due to cost. It was one of my favorite shows. Beautiful jewelry!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,580
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 MJ 12 said:
On 7/24/2014 brii said:

Now the price is $1175. That sounds better - LOL

I still wouldn't spend that much on them though.

But shipping is now included - does that sweeten the deal for you?

That did it for me. I bought several for my gift drawer.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,437
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

Not attractive to me at any price. They remind me of deep sea diving equipment helmets/masks.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,221
Registered: ‎08-09-2012

Re: Check out these earrings - J337041

On 7/24/2014 Skylands said:
On 7/24/2014 kittymomNC said:
On 7/24/2014 brii said:
On 7/24/2014 kittymomNC said:

This is an Arte D'Oro 18K gemstone bracelet for $3,879 - the earrings have to be wrong

Arte d Oro 8 Bold 38.00 ct tw Gemstone Charm Bracelet, 18K

Oh, I love that bracelet!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} If you've got the cash, QVC has the bracelet! This is some of the most expensive stuff I've seen on the Q. Just search under Arte D'oro....

Yes, Arte D' oro used to be on QVC but no more due to cost. It was one of my favorite shows. Beautiful jewelry!

I don't know if they present it on air, but there are 80 pieces of it available here on the website, including this bracelet. So it's still on QVC....