Respected Contributor

Re: Check out Sherrie's hair on The View!!!!

Well, donna, maybe for you (and if Mark is on there doing a shout out to me) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

We are doing fine now, thanks - and thanks for missing me while I was where I had to be. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 6/16/2014 Lila Belle said:

I've seen worse. I'm more bothered about the uproar about Blue Ivy Carter's hair.

Indeed! I must be missing something about that. I don't get it. Although, to be fair, the the issue was brought up by just one woman and only a handful of people signed her "petition". A cute little baby with a headful of curls. What does the woman want them to do....a blow out??? LOL

Super Contributor

On 6/16/2014 minkbunny said:

Nothing would make me watch the View

i could not have said it better!!!

Honored Contributor

i love how sherri changes it up every day.....some are hits and some dont work quite as well, but she is really looking great and a lot more toned. i like how she has fun with her hair.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

whoopi is whoopi.....she doesnt dress for anyone but herself and her comfort. i dont think she looks bad at all, she is just a lot more casual than the others. i enjoy watching her on the view!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like Kathie Lee and Hoda.........lighthearted humor, IMO.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

On 6/16/2014 ROMARY said:

I like Kathie Lee and Hoda.........lighthearted humor, IMO.

I like the two of them as well! I enjoy their banterSmile

Honored Contributor

On 6/16/2014 sunshine45 said:

whoopi is whoopi.....she doesnt dress for anyone but herself and her comfort. i dont think she looks bad at all, she is just a lot more casual than the others. i enjoy watching her on the view!

I agree.Smile

Super Contributor

ok, now I see Sherrie's hair..... looks like road kill on each side of her face{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

It just came on at 10am here and, while I never watch, I was curious so I looked in for a couple of minutes. Well, it's not to my taste.

I remember when some people would perm all of their hair except the bangs, which were stick straight, just like this, and I never found that appealing. The rest of her looked cute, though. I'm not a fan but, with different hair, she would have looked wonderful.