Super Contributor

I can not see your face.

Super Contributor

Re: Chatting With?

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

You are so kind for your compliment to me. I remember for years people on these groups would talk about how ugly I was and they never saw my face.  I also have a kind heart.

How very awful to go through such a thing but unfortunately I have seen it happen to others too.  One person even went as far as to post fake pictures claiming it was someone.  

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

You are so kind for your compliment to me. I remember for years people on these groups would talk about how ugly I was and they never saw my face.  I also have a kind heart.

I've been posting here for a long time, and have never seen anyone insult your looks.  How could they..if they had never seen an actual photo?  

You are very attractive...please try to accept the compliments..without hurling mud at the posters on this board.   

What a lovely picture although half your face is covered. Has anyone ever told you how much you resemble one of the actresses from Downton Abbey? I believe her real name is Joanna  Frogget. She's the one who plays Anna. Lucky you to look so young and beautiful.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

yes, a striking resemblance to Joanne Froggat.    especially the eyes and hair. you must get a lot of double takes

Honored Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

yes, a striking resemblance to Joanne Froggat.    especially the eyes and hair. you must get a lot of double takes

I agree, an uncanny mirror image!

Trusted Contributor

How very kind of you.  I have gained some weight but the medicine I am on does it.  This is a fairly current picture.........I actually have a better one but I kind of wanted to hide my face some.  Blessings to you and all.

Trusted Contributor

How sweet of you.  I just turned 59........no surgery or botox.......just creams......for ever.........lol   I love Downton Abbey and my friend watched all the shows online and fell in love with it.  I am going to miss this show and I don't know what I will do each January becasue I waited a year like everyone else to see this amazing show and dialogue.  Hugs to you and all.  Thank you for the nice compliments.

Trusted Contributor

That is actually a bar of soap when I was in a store that made their own soaps.  I loved them.  Now I just go to TJ MAXX and buy nice soaps there they are much cheaper.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you and what are we going to do for tv?  Boo hoo.  If you have not seen the Forsythe saga it is wonderful make sure you watch the one with the man that has red hair. He is the main character. 

Trusted Contributor

Oh I do accept the nice words said about me and I did not mean it in a mean way.  I was really given a hard time several years of posting.  I have forgiven all.........