Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz 

If I needed it, I would be stalking for it Cat LOL

However, even in normal times, I kept several backups for essentials.

I'm going to try to resist buying what I don't need right away.

I have 4 Walmarts within 30 minutes of my house.  If I get desparate, I'd go into the stores.

Honored Contributor

I just checked, 1:15 eastern time. They are showing Charmin Ultra Strong in stock, available for delivery, if anyone is interested. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Re: Charmin Toilet Paper

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nightowlz 

If I needed it, I would be stalking for it Cat LOL

However, even in normal times, I kept several backups for essentials.

I'm going to try to resist buying what I don't need right away.

I have 4 Walmarts within 30 minutes of my house.  If I get desparate, I'd go into the stores.

@Witchy Woman 

My sisters live in Fl. They have stores all over the place. 

I could go to every store in town & still have to come home to order things I could not find.

I started ordering online years ago after I got tired of running from store to store to come home empty handed.

We have 1 Wal-Mart & the other Wal-Mart grocery & 7 grocery stores. Not large grocery stores like Publix, Winn Dixie either.

We have a 3 hour round trip drive if we want to go to Sam's, Whole Foods, Costco etc.

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

It's simple. The stores are rationing paper products now because of people who have plenty but keep on buying. They are otherwise known as hoarders. Hoarding during a national emergency should be considered a felony. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Witchy Woman 

It's simple. The stores are rationing paper products now because of people who have plenty but keep on buying. They are otherwise known as hoarders. Hoarding during a national emergency should be considered a felony. 

@Buffalogal47, define what "hoarding" is. I have a good amount of back-ups. Perhaps I have committed a felony.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nightowlz 

All TP at WM now shows out of stock or in store purchase only.

Cannot understand.  Thankfully, I don't need any at this time.

--------------

Have noticed that several stores are doing that with TP...will not ship...have to go to store to get item!!  I am not driving nor going to stores...so it is an issue for me!  Found the same with water....

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz    It varies from day to day but today my Walmart pick-up service is offering a choice of Scott, Cottonelle, Great Value or Angel Soft TP.  Last week, I got Charmin and Quilted Northern.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thank you, thank you for the heads up.  I got the 18 pack Charmin ultra strong (2)  for delivery from Walmart.  I's still very hard to find where I am.  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nightowlz    It varies from day to day but today my Walmart pick-up service is offering a choice of Scott, Cottonelle, Great Value or Angel Soft TP.  Last week, I got Charmin and Quilted Northern.

@Kachina624 

Each time I have placed an order for pick up tp was not available to order. 

I asked the girl that brought out my groceries if they had tp & she said yes. I asked her why you could not order it online with your groceries to pick up. She said she did not know it was just their policy? I have always been able to order it with my groceries for pick up until the pandemic.

That's ok I started buying it by the case in Feb so I would not have to hassle with it. I will contiune buying by the case when they are available.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I bought 2 of the 36 mega rolls of Cottonelle last night. Even though we have plenty I'm buying it when I can find it. I read we will have shortages for a year and half. I'm not going to go to the store weekly looking for tp or anything else.

@Nightowlz 

Where did you see it?   

Mask   Mask   Mask