Trusted Contributor

I saw the charmin on Walmart.com for delivery and i ordered it.  Ticks me off when the others said for instore pick up only.  I am high risk and I am not about walking into any store and you can't get it curbside pickup either.  

Trusted Contributor

We have done Walmart pickup for well over a year and have not been able to get toilet paper through curbside pickup since this all began. We do keep trying though. We were able to get 1 package of paper towels.  I can understand you can get those things if you walk in but with my health issues that is NOT happening.

Trusted Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Witchy Woman 

It's simple. The stores are rationing paper products now because of people who have plenty but keep on buying. They are otherwise known as hoarders. Hoarding during a national emergency should be considered a felony. 

Well,  I guess I'm considered a felon.  Nobody and I mean nobody had better come and take away the 15 packages of Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs I bought on clearance the day after Easter.   They are safe and secure in my freezer.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Nightowlz, I ordered the tp (Charmin) along with some paper towels, aluminum foil, and a few other staple goods. I figured having those things delivered would keep me from having to spend extra time in the store when I go. My visits are mostly determined by the expiration date on the milk carton added to whatever amount of time I can stomach the stuff in a can. Smiley Very Happy

I never before appreciated a fresh carton of milk the way I do now!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz ...Thanks for the tip,however, I placed a grocery pickup at Walmart last night for today and there were no paper products at all.  Believe me had there been I would have been right on it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Thanks @Nightowlz  Doing the happy TP dance here - I figured I missed it, but it's still on the WM site showing for delivery right now @ 2:56pm. Grabbed it! 

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz    I suspect they sell out of TP before they can fill orders, thus the requirement to buy in person.  We didn't have it in pick up orders for several weeks but now it seems to be more plentiful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

Thanks @Nightowlz, I ordered the tp (Charmin) along with some paper towels, aluminum foil, and a few other staple goods. I figured having those things delivered would keep me from having to spend extra time in the store when I go. My visits are mostly determined by the expiration date on the milk carton added to whatever amount of time I can stomach the stuff in a can. Smiley Very Happy

I never before appreciated a fresh carton of milk the way I do now!

@SusieQ_2 

So far we have not had any problems getting milk. I either buy the organic milk from Aldi's or milk from Braum's Ice Cream store.

Braum's has a dairy & processing plant in the state of Ok. Our location also has grocery added.  

It's convenient for quick grocery shopping. For an ice cream store they carry a lot of stuff from fresh meats to fruits & veggies, eggs, milk, cheese, yogurt, bread etc.

Honored Contributor

I only know about shopping in our area. And the last several times I have been to Sams Club they have had tons of toilet paper, if you are looking for it. Last week when we were there, there were no signs limiting the number of packages that you could buy. 

They had skids on top of skids of paper products at the end of rows. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nightowlz    I suspect they sell out of TP before they can fill orders, thus the requirement to buy in person.  We didn't have it in pick up orders for several weeks but now it seems to be more plentiful.

@Kachina624 

They just need to let you order it like you do with all your other groceries. They don't always have all of them in stock. TP is not any different. They will either have it when I order or not. At least I won't have to deal with it now.

It's not convenient for those that live say live 30 mins from town that have to keep driving to town looking for it. I know several people that are doing this.