Honored Contributor

Charmin Toilet Paper

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma or anyone else looking for tp

Wal-Mart has some Charmin tp online that can be delivered. Delivery free on $35. If you want some I would not wait.

They had Cottonelle last night I was going to post about but it sold out so hurry.

I sent an email asking why they would not ship tp putting seniors at risk going in the store to pick up. Guess they were listening.

Honored Contributor
Big Lots has had Cottonelle and, for a little cheaper, also Big Lots brand TP which compares itself to Cottonelle.
Trusted Contributor

Dollar Tree also has the large 4pack of Charmin for a dollar.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of the 36 mega rolls of Cottonelle last night. Even though we have plenty I'm buying it when I can find it. I read we will have shortages for a year and half. I'm not going to go to the store weekly looking for tp or anything else.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised to see my local Giant Eagle stocked with most TP and papertowels yesterday.  Charmin is the only TP I buy so I grabbed some.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz    Anybody can use Walmart's grocery pick up service without going into the store.  They bring your order out, put it in your car and you're on your way.  Just download their grocery app.  I've been using this service for over 3 years.  It's free, no tipping.

Last week I got Charmin and Quilted Northern TP.  This week I see my store also has Scott 1000, which is my paper of choice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz 

All TP at WM now shows out of stock or in store purchase only.

Cannot understand.  Thankfully, I don't need any at this time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Charmin Toilet Paper

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nightowlz    Anybody can use Walmart's grocery pick up service without going into the store.  They bring your order out, put it in your car and you're on your way.  Just download their grocery app.  I've been using this service for over 3 years.  It's free, no tipping.

Last week I got Charmin and Quilted NorthernTPP.  This week I see my store also has Scott 1000, which is my paper of choice.

@Kachina624 

I do use their grocery pick up service but they will not let you order toilet paper for pick. They also would not ship it. 

Last order I picked up I asked do you have tp in the store & she said yes. I got my pick up order moved my car so I could go in to buy it. Limit 1 of course. Ridiculous. I'm used to buying in volume so not dealing with this BS.

When I go they are all sold out. We live in a smaller area. Not running to every store looking for stuff we will need.

Also unbelievable Wal-Mart will not let you tip when you pick up your groceries. I think they deserve it right now working hard to fill all the orders.

Honored Contributor

Re: Charmin Toilet Paper

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nightowlz 

All TP at WM now shows out of stock or in store purchase only.

Cannot understand.  Thankfully, I don't need any at this time.

@Witchy Woman 

Sold out fast just like last night. I just keep checking Wal-Mart, Amazon & order when they have what I'm looking for. You have to be fast or it's gone.

I'm getting prepared for the madness to come.