Esteemed Contributor

Re: Charmin- Amazon- available to order

[ Edited ]

just checked, and they are sold out, unless you mean the Ultra Strong, which has one star rating, and a $15.00 shipping fee.

The Ultra Soft is SOLD OUT.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I JUST checked again. When I search Charmin toilet paper, the very first item it brings up is Charmin ultra soft. 6 mega rolls. #1 bestseller on Amazon is what it says and it's still showing available as I type this. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Charmin Ulta Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet paper. 

but just search Charmin Toilet paper. Don't add anything else and it should come up as the first entry. 

It comes up as a pantry item but I didn't search it in the pantry. I just did a regular overall search. 

Respected Contributor

People are finding it all over if they go out early but problem is I'm not going out. I did find one seller on Walmart.com that was shipping one pkg, somehow it popped up one day while I was searching for days but just that one time. 

I ordered my case of Starbucks frapp coffee 3-4 weeks ago online at WM and its finally coming today! yay

Honored Contributor

It just sold out.  

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

just checked, and they are sold out, unless you mean the Ultra Strong, which has one star rating, and a $15.00 shipping fee.

The Ultra Soft is SOLD OUT.

OK.  That makes sense.  Could not find the ultra soft.  Ultra strong is all over the place....  Amazon Ebay, you name it.  I prefer Scott's, which you still can get.  My husband is the one that ilkes the ultra soft Charmin

Trusted Contributor

My local Family Dollar in Michigan has a steady stream of toilet paper coming off the truck every week. Charmin, Quilted Northern, Angel Soft, and store brand. Started about 3 weeks ago. I'm stocked up. No longer buying any.

Now the Dollar General across the street from them has zip. Same with Wal-Mart, Meijer, Aldi...nada. Empty shelves for a month now. 

Wal-Mart has actually filled in the toilet paper aisle with potato chips and bottled water.  Not even a spot for TP now.  Just a dream once remembered Woman LOL

Not sure whose hand Family Dollar greased but they have "connections" when it comes to TP. Woman Wink

So start checking out your local Family Dollars, ya never know Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

One of my daughters found toilet paper at Dollar General and Kroger yesterday.   She bought the max allowed at both places, as mom and my brothers need it.   

Honored Contributor

Even though I just got an Instacart delivery on Thursday, I ventured out to Publix this morning, looking for my favorite lettuce (they didn't have it) and they had a very small supply of toilet paper (6 roll packs) and paper towels.  First I've seen at that store in weeks.  I didn't need any so I didn't get any,  

Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Hurry.

Charmin Ultrasoft.

Says it won't ship till May 11th, but at least it's letting you order.

@gidgetgh   I reported a business selling Charmin on Amazon for $289 for a 6 pack.  Amazon immediately removed them.