Respected Contributor

Re: Charles Krauthammer's Posthumous Book Announced

Have pre-ordered it on Amazon... plan on giving to my husband for

Christmas ....

Honored Contributor

This is an older thread, but Dr. Krauthammer's son, Daniel, will be on Special Report (FOX News Channel) later today to discuss the book.

The Point of It All

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up, @just bee.   Should be well worth watching.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up, @just bee.   Should be well worth watching.

@Oznell

I appreciate that Bret Baier frequently has clips of Charles on the show, don't you?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Oh, absolutely, @just bee.  Even just a little dose of Charles' wisdom and puckish humor is bracing.  He's an eternal joy!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, absolutely, @just bee.  Even just a little dose of Charles' wisdom and puckish humor is bracing.  He's an eternal joy!

@Oznell

I agree!

Respected Contributor

@justbee  that is great to know!  i am delighted the book is launching -- the late CK's even-handedness and erudition are much missed (!).  i wish his son Daniel and family much success with the posthumous publication.

Esteemed Contributor

Over the past couple of years, and now with the death of Pres. Bush 41, I have come to realize the importance of character, of honesty, and devotion to principles that define who we want to be as Americans. I may have disagreed with Dr Krauthammer, but I always valued what he had to say. His intelligence, his knowledge, and his articulate language were always worth listening to. Life did not treat him well but he gave back more than so many others have done.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

Over the past couple of years, and now with the death of Pres. Bush 41, I have come to realize the importance of character, of honesty, and devotion to principles that define who we want to be as Americans. I may have disagreed with Dr Krauthammer, but I always valued what he had to say. His intelligence, his knowledge, and his articulate language were always worth listening to. Life did not treat him well but he gave back more than so many others have done.

@Vivian

What makes him even more special is that he probably would have disagreed with that part.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can measure a person by the way he/she makes decisions  under pressure.  This man was brilliant and proceeded with his life despite the hand he was dealt.  Many would have caved.  I respected his opinion and insightful analysis.  I never realized he was sitting in a special chair behind that desk.    True hero... never allowed a fateful accident to impact his ability to shine.  Looking forward to the book!