Respected Contributor

Re: Charles Krauthammer's Posthumous Book Announced

for those who missed Bret Baier's interview with Daniel Krauthammer in/re father Charles new posthumous book (pub date tomorrow), it can be found at insider.foxnews.com.

he mentioned a very interesting analysis of the Bush 41 presidency from a column CK wrote just after 1992 election that is so timely today.

enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@ms traditional

I'm so glad you were able to catch the interview.  I thought it might be preempted, but Bret came through.

The Bush analysis was spot-on, wasn't it?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

I have much admiration for him. 

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I forgot his son was going to be on, rats!  It's been too crazy around here.  But glad to know where I can go to find the interview, thanks, @ms traditional.

Respected Contributor

@justbee  re Bush 41 analysis, as Daniel said, CK had that clarity of thinking and here we sit in 2018 nodding our heads knowingly some 26 years later about his commentary in 1992!  it took many of us 26 years to catch up to Charles.

as Bret said, we miss Charles' insights every day.  

can't wait to get the book.

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@ms traditional

I'm so glad you were able to catch the interview.  I thought it might be preempted, but Bret came through.

The Bush analysis was spot-on, wasn't it?

I really enjoyed the interview. Daniel is intelligent, well spoken, and a class act. Charles can be very proud of the son he raised. I will definitely be getting the book, I'm expecially looking forward to reading the eulogy he gave for his father. 

Honored Contributor

There was a segment with Daniel on FOX & Friends this morning and the video is still on the F & F website.  About a 9-minute interview.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~