Honored Contributor

Re: Changing my vote for different favorite season.

I like fall, then winter because I love the clothes and colors usually worn.  Summer would be okay but the past few years have been so dry and brutally hot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love all of the seasons except Fall.  It's hard for me to give up summer, but I love the holidays and yummy sweaters!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm a July baby, and my favorite season has always been summer...I love it, heatwaves and all. Fireworks, fireflies, farmer's markets, beach days, sunshine, longer days and evenings, sitting out on the porch...all of it. 🌞

But...I love spring second, @qualitygal , because it too is beautiful, and filled with hope and anticipation for what I think is our more fun and pretty times of year in CT. The flowers pop, the trees turn green, Easter comes, and it just keeps getting prettier and prettier, and we still have summer to look forward to. It's almost better, because once summer does come it really flies by! 

I also love summer clothing better....I lamented this last week as I bundled up to go out, how nice it is in summer to just put on your flip flops and head out! Instead of my puffer coat making me feel like the Michelin man, scarves, hats, gloves, heavy boots ...so much to put on just to do anything! Summer wardrobe is so carefree by comparison.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

#1 summer

#2 spring

#3 fall

#100 winter

@Carmie You are my spirit animal! Smiley Happy My list is exactly the same. hahaa #100 winter...too funny, so true.

Esteemed Contributor

Winter ***** Winter is the time we in Arizona come out to play.

Fall ***** As long as the heat doesn't drag on until Halloween 

Spring **** Both weeks of it and as long as it doesn't hit 100 degrees in March.

Summer***Need I say more. This is Arizona.

Honored Contributor

Mine is summer.

For so many years summer meant vacation and the beach. We go down to the beach more often now, and fall and winter there have their own quiet charm, but nothing replaces feeling the sun, eating blue crabs outside, and wearing sandals! 

I was born in December, and look best in the colors of autumn, but I do not like cold weather and grey days.   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Spring

Fall

Summer

Winter

WWinter

Honored Contributor

Fall is and long has been my choice. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I never minded winter when I was younger but now I hate driving on snow and ice.  I'm not as confident in my driving now when the roads are bad. It's such a relief to be retired and not be stressed about having to navigate my car to and from work during a snow storm.

Spring has always been my favorite time of year.  I love the fall season also.  I do not like heat so summer is definitely at the bottom of my list.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Fall is and long has been my choice. 

@stevieb   I agree.  It is the most beautiful time of the year.   
I could take    1 month of Spring.    1 month of Summer..    1 month of Winter...

and 9 months of Fall.     🤗