Honored Contributor

Changing my vote for different favorite season.

It's right at freezing outside and the more I thought about it, the more I realized I much prefer spring now.  It's fresh air, out in the sunshine, and I want the flowers, and to feel the sunshine on my face.  Then summer follows.

I do love fall, but sometimes it's too short and winter follows, and it just doesn't do it for me anymore.  

Seems like all my good memories, are when it doesn't involve snow, boots, and coats. So I'm changing my favorite season to spring.  It gives me hope too.

What do you really feel like your favorite season is?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Changing my vote for different favorite season.

My favorite season has always been spring because everything is new

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

My favorite season has always been summer. With the changing climate and the summers getting hotter sometimes I think about abandoning that choice. However, Spring ushers in tornado season here in Texas, then Fall has another potential tornado season. Winter is a big no because of the angle of the sun, the short daylight hours, and the cool/cold temperatures. So, summer it is!

Honored Contributor

#1 summer

#2 spring

#3 fall

#100 winter

Honored Contributor

Always Spring!

🌼🌻🌺🌹🌷💐 🌸 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Definitely Fall! The changing colors, comfort foods, caramel apples, and the cool weather just to name  a few.

Welcome Fall Garden Flag

Honored Contributor

Fall

Summer

Spring

Winter

Here in the Midwest our Spring Season is very short, but it is nice and makes you smile as the weather warms up and flowers begin to bloom......I always love the first time we can open our windows, that first really warm day! 

Honored Contributor

Autumn.  Best months for me September - November.  

Respected Contributor

Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer....hope there is a Spring this year, we've been going from Winter cold to Summer heat.

Honored Contributor

Winter is always at the bottom of my list of seasons.  Hate it; especially snowy winters.