Esteemed Contributor

Changed my mind about forum choices

Originally I thought I would stay here, do Pro Boards and also FB but cancelled Q FB ( no fun just a running commercial) and now I am participating on Pro boards and just stalking here. This seems best for me!

Respected Contributor

Re: Changed my mind about forum choices

I have been a member here for a long time.  I have joined the new Proboard and will be reading and posting on both forums.

I never did Facebook, so will not be in the QVC group there.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

I will post at both as time permits. They have done a great job over there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Originally I thought I would stay here, do Pro Boards and also FB but cancelled Q FB ( no fun just a running commercial) and now I am participating on Pro boards and just stalking here. This seems best for me!

I've been doing both.  So far I haven't posted too much over there as it will take me some time to get used to the new format and how to do things.

Esteemed Contributor

I will not go over there.  I wonder how secure they are.  This one I have someone to complain to with monitors 24/7 LOL checking my every word. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu    I think it's ludicrous to worry about security over there when this board is wide open for anyone in the world to read it.  There's nothing posted on that board that anyone would want to steal. Nobody has your name, email or age and there's no credit card info like there is here. 

Several people have been participants there for years and report never having a problem or knowing of one. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I will not go over there.  I wonder how secure they are.  This one I have someone to complain to with monitors 24/7 LOL checking my every word. 

This has been discussed ad nauseum. 

Esteemed Contributor

Many have been on this board for years without incident. Yes, they have a lot more personal information, so I am certain they have a lot more security. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@bonnielu    I think it's ludicrous to worry about security over there when this board is wide open for anyone in the world to read it.  There's nothing posted on that board that anyone would want to steal. Nobody has your name, email or age and there's no credit card info like there is here. 

Several people have been participants there for years and report never having a problem or knowing of one. 

It is not an issue of who can read stuff.....for some it is an issue of who is running the boards.   QVC has independent employees running them and liability insurance for hacking and fraud.  The other boards have random screen names.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  Are you saying it's not safe here?