Honored Contributor

Re: nowRe: Change in cancelling orders???

Unless THIS has changed as well:

Sending in a check does NOT mean your item is "held" for you. You take the risk of not getting it if a CREDIT CARD customer orders the item. Why? Because checks routinely don't arrive. Better to have a sale in hand than a sale that may not come to pass.

I learned this the hard way. My wallet was stolen with my cards. A few items came up that were on gift wish lists with great prices so I ordered and sent in a check. None were fulfilled. Why? All sold out. I was put on waitlist for a few but others were Sold Out so nothing for me.

Recently my CC card was hacked. I called to change my card number with an Easy Pay and asked if the check situation was still the same; the answer was yes, it was.

Things are not held with a check. Knowing this, I believe QVC is just being greedy with locking up the sale since they allowed it before (at least till midnight because they don't even BILL your account until it ships).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Change in cancelling orders???

I was just able to cancel the TSV from yesterday, 10 hours later.

Honored Contributor

Re: nowRe: Change in cancelling orders???

I'm sitting on 4 days in process right now, and I know that this is not shipping directly from Wen warehouses. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Re: Change in cancelling orders???

I agree - not only can you not cancel but they are holding your money while it is not even shipped out.  And then you must pay to return and wait weeks for a refund.  So, they have your money in their bank account for a good 3 - 4 weeks.  Good business for QVC.  I really hesitate now before ordering anything.