Frequent Contributor
It might be me but I noticed that there are certain hosts that are on a lot more than they ever were before, does anybody else notice this? But I also have to say that I am really enjoying some of the new faces presenters and hosts.
Contributor

Re: Certain hosts on more often

Yes, some host are on more than others atleast on the main channel I do not know about QVC2 because I do not watch it enough. I do know I see newer ones on late at night depending on what is the theme for the day. Some host are better than others at selling certain things. They have some host who can sell anything and everything and other hosts who are better on perticular brands/areas. Considering they have two channels they spread everyone out which is a good thing but also gives those who are not seasoned hosts a chance to get better before coming on the main channel. JMO

Respected Contributor

@Gran Gran of two wrote:
It might be me but I noticed that there are certain hosts that are on a lot more than they ever were before, does anybody else notice this?

There have been a lot of hosts on vacation and one host is on a bereavement leave.

Respected Contributor

My husband and I were just saying that and he said doesn't she ever go home.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yeh Jane is on 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Or does it just seem that way? 

Esteemed Contributor

It is odd how their schedules seem to change.   I know for instance Rick used to do a lot more night time shows but he is on during the day more frequently now.    I  enjoy most of them just a couple that I simply cannot tolerate for more than 5 minutes.   Wish they would be on when I'm sleeping, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Yeh Jane is on 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Or does it just seem that way? 

I could say the same for Carolyn, Rachel and Alberti!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm weary of JC, KL and AS also.  My guess is that the hosts who are not among our favorites are the ones who seem to be on all the time!  JMHO.