Respected Contributor

big yuck on dry cereal. I have to have milk,and either a banana, or blueberries 🫐 and of course my coffee

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I don't understand the fondness so many have for cereal. There is an entire aisle of it in the store.

There was even a man on Big Brother who ate cereal for every meal. 

I wonder, am I alone in avoiding it?

i could live on cereal.....every day...3 meals a day....

Honored Contributor

I don't eat cereal anymore, but when I was a kid Cheerios out of the box was my favorite snack.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i had a bowl of cereal for dinner....i eat my cereal dry....am i the only one who doesn't like milk with their cereal....my husband uses more milk than cereal!

Many years ago a friend of mine sister would only eat Kelloggs Frosted Flakes with orange, not milk.  

Honored Contributor

@nana59 

I could live on ice cream.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i had a bowl of cereal for dinner....i eat my cereal dry....am i the only one who doesn't like milk with their cereal....my husband uses more milk than cereal!

Cinnamon toast crunch is great drySmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@occasionalrain I have always hated cereal......all kinds. Hated it as a kid AND as an adult. I'd rather eat cardboard.

Honored Contributor

I eat mine plain and also with almond milk.

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I don't put it in a bowl but I've been known to just grab a few handfuls of Honey Nut Cheerios as a snack.  Since my childhood I've always enjoyed cereal with or without milk.

Me too. I like it with milk (and fruit or raisins) as a meal or late night snack. I also like it dry as a crunchy snack. Also prefer the non sugary ones (usually plain Cheerios, or sometimes a healthier, less sugary granola.)

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

I'm not sure, but isn't Cheerio's pretty low in sugar? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin