Honored Contributor

I eat cereal pretty much every morning.  I don't particularly like milk but I have to use it to wet my cereal down!  I just pick the cereal out of the milk after it's been moistened!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I used to like Life  DH likes Shredded Wheat

Respected Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I used to like Life  DH likes Shredded Wheat

@Mary Bailey   Life cereal:  "Hey Mikey!! He likes it." 

I usually eat Special K.  I also like Lucky Charms, cause they are magically delicious. 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Regular cherrios or "Great Value" Toasted O's from Walmart(?) has 0 sugar.  I like to put blueberries or a banana in it to make it a little tastier.

Regular Contributor

I have always eaten my cereal dry...hate soggy foods,  Recently I have discovered cereal bars which I am loving with my breakfast tea.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 

No, you are not the only one. I eat most cereal as a snack, not by the bowl. None of the ones I eat are in a bowl unless it is Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat. Grapenuts I eat dry with a big spoonful. 

I stick pretty much with the cereals that are as close to natural as possible, not those that are mostly sugar coated. Keep them in closed plastic containers, easier to grab s handful when passing by them.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting thread.  A new "Cerealholic Cafe & Bar" has recently opened in Tampa, FL.

Cereal bar in Ybor City mixes classic titles in bowls and cocktails

Has an all cereal menu.  Mixing allowed!

Valued Contributor

I am not a dairy fan. 

I do eat cereal with milk every now and again.

Not a cheese fan and I know--sacreligious--do not care for ice cream.

There are foods you can eat at whatever hour of the day you care to.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i had a bowl of cereal for dinner....i eat my cereal dry....am i the only one who doesn't like milk with their cereal....my husband uses more milk than cereal!

@nana59   do you eat it dry with a spoon out of the bowl? Don't you kind of choke on it being so dry? Sounds kind of awful.

Honored Contributor

I love my cereal with whole milk.  Kashi brand cereal is my favorite!  They have grown-up versions of our childhood favorites!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.