Honored Contributor

Have you all noticed that your cereal aisle is well stocked, even though there are other shortages. Maybe it's just my area, but I'm glad for people who have children at home.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

cereal, its not just for kids anymore.......and it isnt just for breakfast anymore. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

cereal, its not just for kids anymore.......and it isnt just for breakfast anymore. Smiley Wink

@sunshine45 , Oh I know , I just think it's nice for those stressed out moms, maybe working from home, and home schooling ( yikes) to be able to provide cereal.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes, and also how expensive it's become.  $5.00 for a box of Wheaties!!!

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Have you all noticed that your cereal aisle is well stocked, even though there are other shortages. Maybe it's just my area, but I'm glad for people who have children at home.

@QVCkitty1   Hmmm...not at my Walmart today.  Not a single box of Life cereal....which I needed for the grandkids.  Not many of the better brands...mostly house brands and not too many of those either.   I'm in eastern pa.    Just curious...Where are you located @indoor kitty?

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1   Hmmm...not at my Walmart today.  Not a single box of Life cereal....which I needed for the grandkids.  Not many of the better brands...mostly house brands and not too many of those either.   I'm in eastern pa.    Just curious...Where are you located @indoor kitty?

Southern NY. On the Pa. border.  I was frankly surprised that there was so much cereal, but of course that can change.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No, I haven't been able to get Cheerios, Special K or Total for several weeks.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

True, there's always cereal.  We like to have it for lunch sometimes, as well as brex.  Oatmeal sometimes. 

I love the different textures you get by mixing cereal.  One of my favorites is this combination:  corn or bran flakes mixed with wheat or rice chex, nuggety little grape nuts, with maybe a little Go Lean crunch on top just to add a tiny bit of sweetness...

Blueberries on top, and a splash of almond milk and 1% lactaid milk, mmmm.  Hungry now.

Honored Contributor

I assumed all the cereal eaters switched to eggs and that's why eggs can be hard to find.  LOL.  

Esteemed Contributor

This is what I had for breakfast this morning. So good.

download.jpg