Esteemed Contributor

Re: •CellPhone Service Outage Southeast/Southwest Today•

[ Edited ]

@newziesuzie wrote:

@MyShadowLove your post looks invisible to me?

@newziesuzie....I just loggged on a few minutes ago and saw your "notification"...I look invisible to me also!...LOL

I have no idea what happened!...I was reading your post last night and was getting ready to reply, but then got interrupted, so I cancelled out...I must have hit "post" instead...I don't remember now what I was going to say!...LOL

Heading out to work now, so I will check back in later on and just keep you guessing!...LOL

Have a great day!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@newziesuzie wrote:

If you don't have a land line what would be your 

ways to deal with your phones being out for an 

extended time?

Texting, Skpe, Email, or Facebook Messenger. I keep a land line so that I don't have to give my cell phone number out to anyone I don't want actually calling me on my cell phone. Anytime I fill out forms and they ask me for my phone number, I give them the land line. The land line gets all the calls asking for money, asking for survey answers, asking me to vote for ccandidate X and proposition Y and my cell phone mostly gets calls from my friends or people I really need to hear from.

Respected Contributor

I still have a land line as well.    My cell is for my family and very close friends and they don't call me on that unless they can't get me on my land line and really want to talk to me.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the posts!

We're looking at adding the phone service

to our Comcast package.  

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

My husbands cell went down for 2 hours on Tuesday.  No explanation.  We have NEVER given up our land line.  Just because we have 'technology', doesn't mean it's 100% reliable or guaranteed.  Nothing in life is.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust