Super Contributor

I didn't want to hijack the Jennifer Aniston thread....

I found this one that made me gasp:

Respected Contributor

whoa.............just whoa.........................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

I've seen lots of these photos, so I'm not surprised. Once in a while, I get a professional makeup application done, and what a difference it makes! Even though I think I'm fairly adept at doing my own makeup, the pros can hide things, accentuate things, do the contouring, and more. They do make you look like a more fabulous version of your own self. Most celebs appear in public with professional makeup on. But there are times when they don't...and they look like me when run out to the market in the morning.

Respected Contributor
Well I guess this answers the question of whether or not I should get my makeup done for my daughter's wedding.
Honored Contributor

Oh, go ahead and do it, VanSleepy. When you see the photos of the event, you'll be glad you did.

Respected Contributor
On 11/6/2014 september said:

Oh, go ahead and do it, VanSleepy. When you see the photos of the event, you'll be glad you did.

The problem is they want to do it at 6:00 am! Seven hours before!
Honored Contributor
On 11/6/2014 VanSleepy said:

Oh, that's so early, when it's going to be a long day. When my son got married, if I wanted to get the mani/pedi done that day, I'd have to show up very early like that. So I had that done the day before.

I think we started with our hair/makeup around 8 am....a much more reasonable time, and even then...we all had to have touchups done just before the ceremony.

Respected Contributor

Oh, that's so early, when it's going to be a long day. When my son got married, if I wanted to get the mani/pedi done that day, I'd have to show up very early like that. So I had that done the day before.

I think we started with our hair/makeup around 8 am....a much more reasonable time, and even then...we all had to have touchups done just before the ceremony.

Yes, I suppose I will get my hair and makeup done. Then sit upright in my hotel room for 7 hours and watch my husband sleep lol
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I suppose I will get my hair and makeup done. Then sit upright in my hotel room for 7 hours and watch my husband sleep lol

LOL you're so funny. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Yikes!