Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Even when Rob is looking sleezy, he is nice looking.

Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at Sun, Mar 12, 2017-2.28.40 PM.png

Such a coincidence. I just happened to watch that film AGAIN yesterday. He was fabulous in that role!!! I've also seen a couple of the interviews he did about how fun but painful it was. He said it took hours in the make-up chair and lots of adhesive to get that look.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

His younger bro, Chad Lowe, has been on several TV series, but he is not a cutie pie like Rob.

@Shelbelle

Chad seems to work more behind the camera.   I've seen his credit on shows ... for directing.    If I'm not mistaken, he was married to Hillary Swank for a few years.

Esteemed Contributor

Rob Lowe became even more handsome when I discovered he had a great sense of humor. How fun for you to see him in public.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

I passed Vincent Price and his wife in the parking lot at the Bloomsburg Pa fair. I just smiled  and nodded and he did the same. After they were out of earshot I told the kids he was a famous actor, they thought I was crazy. I remember his shoes, old and worn. This was right before Thriller, then they knew I was not a nut.

Honored Contributor

I've always liked Rob Lowe.  I loved St. Elmo's Fire and really enjoy him in just about everything I've seen him in.

I like his brother Chad, too.  He was in a series I watched a long time ago.  Patti Lupone was in that series, too.  I don't remember the name of it.  I've seen him in other things through the years.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

The other day, Rob Lowe, and his brother flew out of the little airport where I live!

I don't know why they were up here, filming a movie I suppose.

Rob is hella good looking in person!

I was like "Hel-lo! Dam!", inside my head.

His brother, I didn't recognise.

He was quietly minding his own business, and I minded mine.

You mean Chad Lowe?  I've been in love with him since Life Goes On. 

Honored Contributor

All I remember is a sex tape that came out?