Valued Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/5/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 1/5/2015 brii said:

Kate has a strange look. Her eyes look so creepy.

Ivanka is just so impressive. She really is so well spoken and articulate.

Keisha had no business as project manager knowing she didn't have much in donations lined up.

I totally agree with this. She is just always extremely poised. I never see her stumbling or searching for the right words to use. Along with being articulate, intelligent, very personable she is a beautiful girl. I wish young girls would look up to people like her as a role model instead of people like the Kardashians or Rihanna.

You nailed it, Irshgrl. Ivanka is very professional and when she speaks, she's very well spoken.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

This has just become a show about who has the richest friends and that they get them to donate. It doesn't matter who sold the most pies or who had the tastiest pies. So why bother putting in any effort into the task? I thought Kate worked hard while some of the ladies were lazy. Keisha seems like a smart women but didn't delegate well and micromanaged a bit.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I DVRd this.

Honored Contributor

I saw clips this morning about Trump asking Keisha KP about not asking Bill Cosby for a donation. They've edited past seasons; I'm surprised the comments concerning him were not edited out.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/5/2015 misspammie said:
On 1/5/2015 shoptilyadropagain said:

I had no idea this was going to regularly air on Mondays. I prefer Sundays.<br /> <br /> I really don't like these challenges where the focus is on the most money raised. It's an unfair advantage just because you know more people with HUGE bank accounts. I prefer the tasks where they are judged on a concept, etc.

I actually thought Kate G was "tolerable" last night. I still don't care for her but she didn't make me want to throw bricks at the TV or anything like normal (and I'm NOT a violent person....REALLY {#emotions_dlg.w00t})

poor you, it's not on a convenient night for you, and forgive the concept that THEY'RE THERE TO MAKE MONEY FOR A CHARITY. hope I haven't misunderstood you, but it seems like this to me.

I hope you get more sleep tonight!

I understand the charity concept completely but many gameshows have celebrity editions where they don't have to call and beg their rich friends. I'm assuming the $$$ comes from sponsorships for the show itself and other sources. I can't imagine that Kate Gosselin has the contacts to compete fairly against Geraldo Rivera and some of the others. I imagine many of the others don't either. I would prefer something that's a little more fair for everyone.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 brii said:

Kate said she had a $10,000 that never came. LOL

Keisha said she said checks that didn't come either. She was hoping to raise $30,000. That's a lot of checks that didn't show up.

True, but it wouldn't have helped, Geraldo had close to $200K in his war chest for the task.

Respected Contributor

I think Gilbert G. will win. Wink He's a lot smarter than he looks or acts.

I kind of thought Shawn Johnson would go home. They usually hate it when the person doesn't believe they will win. I think she lucked out this time. I'm glad that particular girl went home, at least we don't have to hear Cosby's name again.

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 1/5/2015 VaBelle35 said:

And then she went after Kate. Kate said they weren't given direction or specifically tasked. So Ivanka says, so you're telling me that you have no initiative?

BOOM!

Then again, if she took the initiative, she might have been told that she ignored the project manager's instructions.

Absolutely. That's the beauty of this show. You really need to know how to defend yourself/argue both sides because you never know which way the hammer will fall.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Not every task is money oriented. Only some of them. In other seasons, people have been sent home for not calling their friends. One person went home because she was "saving" that donation for a future task. Trump fired her for that.

I guarantee you Johnny Damon will fall to the same fate. Trump will has him why he didnt' call Jeter or Big Pappi and he'll get fired.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

As for Kate's facial expressions. They edit those in. They do it on all shows.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN