Valued Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

I can't wait for Kate and Geraldo to go!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/7/2015 SydneyH said:

Shawn brought up her medical issues on camera so if was brought up in the boardroom, that's on her imho. As much as I dislike Kate, she had some relevant points about Brandi's behavior.

I have to disagree with this. Shawn brought it up to the females who were in the car and it was rather discreet. She didn't loudly start yelling about having her period and not feeling well, etc.

Vivica brought it out much more crudely in front of all the other women, plus the entire men's team plus Donald and the rest of the judges. There was no reason for that.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope when they shake up the teams, Geraldo and Kate are on the same team. Now that would be some good, down home television viewing {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

PS this is the very first time I've used the "devil" face, and the first time I've used the expression "down home."

Changes for the new year!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

On 1/8/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/7/2015 SydneyH said:

Shawn brought up her medical issues on camera so if was brought up in the boardroom, that's on her imho. As much as I dislike Kate, she had some relevant points about Brandi's behavior.

I have to disagree with this. Shawn brought it up to the females who were in the car and it was rather discreet. She didn't loudly start yelling about having her period and not feeling well, etc.

Vivica brought it out much more crudely in front of all the other women, plus the entire men's team plus Donald and the rest of the judges. There was no reason for that.

And it was deliberate and to make Shawn look weak. Good for Shawn for speaking up and good for Kate for defending how much work she did. I get the feeling all will need to watch over their shoulder for Vivica.