Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,928
Registered: ‎09-04-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/5/2015 croemer said:
On 1/5/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 1/5/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Kevin Jonas posted this on Twitter. Can't. Stop.Laughing.

That's too darn funny!

Thats funny!

tally ho!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,377
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

I love Kevin Jonas. What a smart kid. He took no junk from Geraldo.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,039
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

I dunno Jonas came off as a jerk imho, but no worries, I doubt he can match Geraldo's war chest.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,126
Registered: ‎06-20-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/5/2015 VaBelle35 said:

Kevin Jonas posted this on Twitter. Can't. Stop.Laughing.

hilarious

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,420
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

I guess those spoilers indicating Kevin Jonas made it to finals missed the mark.

You know it's slim pickens' when Terrell Owens (who was one the the biggest jerks in the NFL) is one of the most likeable players.

I doubt I'd recognize Kate Gosselin as her look has changed dramatically. She cannot be as unintelligent as she was portrayed last night.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,580
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

I watched Sunday's show last night.

Once again, Brandi was way off the mark when she called Kate lazy. I'm not a Kate fan but she certainly wasn't lazy. If it wasn't for her and the olympian (Jamie??), those pies wouldn't have gotten done.

Brandi thought she did more because she stood outside screaming and acting stupid?

I'll watch last night's show tonight.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,050
Registered: ‎11-13-2014

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/5/2015 SydneyH said:

I dunno Jonas came off as a jerk imho, but no worries, I doubt he can match Geraldo's war chest.

He is just a kid with a big head... thinks he knows it all and he thinks anyone over 60 is worthless to society. Lets see how famous HE is and well known when he is Geraldo's age. I am not a big fan of Geraldo, but, he has seen and done much more than the Jonas kid.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,045
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/6/2015 LipstickDiva said:

I watched Sunday's show last night.

Once again, Brandi was way off the mark when she called Kate lazy. I'm not a Kate fan but she certainly wasn't lazy. If it wasn't for her and the olympian (Jamie??), those pies wouldn't have gotten done.

Brandi thought she did more because she stood outside screaming and acting stupid?

I'll watch last night's show tonight.

I thought so too! Kate came up with the recipe and worked her butt off cooking those pies. Brandi is a jerk!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,045
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/6/2015 AnnaBella said:
On 1/5/2015 SydneyH said:

I dunno Jonas came off as a jerk imho, but no worries, I doubt he can match Geraldo's war chest.

He is just a kid with a big head... thinks he knows it all and he thinks anyone over 60 is worthless to society. Lets see how famous HE is and well known when he is Geraldo's age. I am not a big fan of Geraldo, but, he has seen and done much more than the Jonas kid.

I feel the same except... Geraldo was a bit off putting as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,420
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Celebrity Apprentice 2015 - tonight. Real Housewives Fans and others - who's watching?

On 1/6/2015 croemer said:

I feel the same except... Geraldo was a bit off putting as well.

A bit off putting is an understatement. What was with his extra loud phone conversation when the men met with the company reps? Geraldo is his own biggest fan. Years ago we went to his talk show and was surprised to see how short he is. (with a large head)

Trump is not going to fire him any time soon. He's the kind of player he loves.