Esteemed Contributor

@furbabylover 

Oh, you cannot just drop that little gem and not let us know who he is Cat LOL

That's just NOT fair!

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees 

Isn't she married to Harrison Ford?

Never watched the show, but I remembered her name.

Esteemed Contributor

@pprmntstx 

Don't you think all the "yes" answers should name names? Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP 

I would have had to meet Trigger!

Respected Contributor

Many

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@pprmntstx 

Don't you think all the "yes" answers should name names? Cat LOL

OK!  Went to high school with one of the Righteous Bros and Diane Keaton.  My sister dated James Caan.  When I was a child went out often on John Wayne's yacht because our neighbor was the captain.  He was very nice to two little girls.  My cousin was in three movies (not very good) so he became an announcer.  There was also the celebrities you saw out because you were eating in the same restaurant or at the same concert.  

Honored Contributor

Celebrities as friends, no. I have done makeup on several when they were filming in NC. Some are really no different than anyone else, once you remove all the "fluff". They still put their pants on one leg at a time like everyone else. 

Respected Contributor

Since Bob Dylan was in the news last week I thought of the Math teacher I used to work with  in our local H.S.who grew up in the same neighborhood  as Bob Dylan in Bemidji, Mn. He said Bob would annoy the neighbors playing music outside on the garage roof in the summer. 

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting post.   My aunt (my mom's sister) researched our family tree for years.  My grandparents came here from Canada when they first got married.  Long story short my aunt found that we are distant relatives (cousins) of Celine Dion.  Of course we never met her in person but we joke about it all the time like inviting her to weddings and stuff, LOL....  I did have the pleasure of meeting Carly Simon and Kate Taylor (james' sister) on Martha's vineyard several years back.  Had a lenghty conversation, they were both very gracious women.  That's all I got.

Valued Contributor

The local weatherman is not a celebrity because he is on TV ...