Honored Contributor

Re: Celebrating the doggie paw...

Pawsome information. Love me some furry feet!

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

Pawsome information. Love me some furry feet!

Super Contributor

FelineFine, if it tickles them, they don't seem to care. probably like some people go crazy if someone touches their feet. I, myself, love it. I'd sometimes just put my finger in the center of their foot, middle of all the pads, and go "koochiekooochiekooooo"!! never seemed to tickle them. again, nice thread.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info! Each of my dogs has totally different paw profiles from each other....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 misspammie said:

FelineFine, if it tickles them, they don't seem to care. probably like some people go crazy if someone touches their feet. I, myself, love it. I'd sometimes just put my finger in the center of their foot, middle of all the pads, and go "koochiekooochiekooooo"!! never seemed to tickle them. again, nice thread.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} True dat. Smiley Wink

Thanks for your kind words, MP. 8)

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 MickD said:

Thanks for the info! Each of my dogs has totally different paw profiles from each other....

Thanks for your thanks, Mick.

That's so cool about your babies; I guess it's kinda like fingerprints. 8)

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting the infer, Feline Fine. I loved it. Now I know why my German Shepherd's paws stink like Fritos. I wonder if there is something I can do differently to clean off the bacteria? I'll have to ask my vet. They get baths every six weeks and his start to smell after about 3 days.

Valued Contributor

when we've put "snow boots" on them in the mountains, they PRANCE
Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 LaterGator said:

Thank you for posting the infer, Feline Fine. I loved it. Now I know why my German Shepherd's paws stink like Fritos. I wonder if there is something I can do differently to clean off the bacteria? I'll have to ask my vet. They get baths every six weeks and his start to smell after about 3 days.

'Welcome, LG. Nice to hear you enjoyed it.

I've heard that it's not uncommon for canine paws to smell like Fritos - or even popcorn! Maybe your vet has something holistic to apply that will better resist the fungi and bacteria.

Of course, there are worse odors than yummy Fritos, LOL.

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: when we've put "snow boots" on them in the mountains, they PRANCE

That must be a sight to see, Syl. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}