Respected Contributor

Re: Celebrating the doggie paw...

On 6/17/2014 Feline Fine said:
On 6/17/2014 scotttie said:

Wow feline fine. That was incredibly interesting. I read every word. Thank you for sharing that.

Thanks so much for your kind words, Scottie, as well as your own thank you. Glad to hear you really enjoyed it. 8-)

Like you, I also love learning new things - especially about animals - and figured that some of the Q's animal lovers would too.

Beats a 'look-at-me' thread any day. Smiley Wink

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

And they can do this:

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

wonderful info! enjoyed reading it so much. loved the dewclaw info. always loved holding 'hands' with my darlings and giving them a foot massage. I know I'd love it.

Super Contributor

Sweet thread. Thanks for sharing this info.

Super Contributor

On 6/17/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:

Really interesting. I never knew most of that. I just knew I like doggie paw print T shirts, LOL!

Ahhh... {#emotions_dlg.wub} Well hello there, Doggie Mama! Great to see you, sweetie Mrs..

Love your T-shirt, especially as I'm a fan of graphic tees. Do you remember where you got it or saw it?

Here's one that's perfect for you, $6.99 & good heavy quality at Tanga.com, LOLshirts.com, & elsewhere:

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 brewhaha said:

Just don't let them run in a cow pasture.

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 just bee said:

And they can do this:

Awesome, JB! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/17/2014 Feline Fine said:
On 6/17/2014 betteb said:

Awww, Thanks for posting. I love paws{#emotions_dlg.wub} I play with Kitty's, but she doesn't like it much. I do it anyway{#emotions_dlg.blush}{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Thanks, BB - you're so funny. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I adore paws as well. In fact, my Google Chrome theme is this ridiculously-cute set of kitty paws:

???? ??? google chrome

They are, along with kitteh bellehs, some of God's greatest gits. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Your poor "Kitty", heh. Wink But I do the same whenever I'm cat-blessed. Love to plant teeny kisses on 'em , too, even though they probably just came out of the litter box. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Thanks for the article - there's always something interesting to learn about animals!

I don't have doggies anymore--I loved their whole little bodies! {#emotions_dlg.wub} But I love kitty paws, too (I play with them while they're asleep). And kitty bellies - the sweetest things on earth! I love to kiss and love their bellies, when they invite me to!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 misspammie said:

wonderful info! enjoyed reading it so much. loved the dewclaw info. always loved holding 'hands' with my darlings and giving them a foot massage. I know I'd love it.

Glad you enjoyed it, Pammie. 8)

So cute to picture you all paws-to-hands, and I bet they love their massages. But since paw pads are so sensitive, doesn't it tickle them? Or do you just rub the tops and sides?

Super Contributor

On 6/18/2014 Cakers1 said:

Sweet thread. Thanks for sharing this info.

Smile

Sweet of you to say, and you're most welcome. Smile

I share all over the Interwebz (too many times, some Q posters would say, LOL), because I'm very-limited in RL as to how I can help others, and be of service to my community and the world.

So I try to get as much as possible out into the cyberspace stratosphere, and especially on the Q boards, as there seems to be a lot of animal lovers, people with great senses of humor, and others who are just receptive to learning new stuff, here. 8)