Honored Contributor

Re: Cecil Update: Dentist surfaces

@eddyandme wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@eddyandme

Please tell us just the name of the store for the Cecil tee's, no links, and maybe Poof will let the post stay.

I know I can google 'Cecil t-shirt', but I'd rather buy from a source who is giving back some of the profit to the cause of anti-poaching, etc., as well as a source you've dealt with before.

TIA!

@KingstonsMom

Well, I got banned from the community, from 2-10pm yesterday, for "reposting a banned post".  I did call C/S and complain, but d/n realy help.  But, if it helped to increase the amount of anti-poaching donations, it was well worth it!  Have a good day!

@eddyandme

Oh, no! Well, I'm sure glad you're back!

You have a great day too!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Another American poacher wanted....

[ Edited ]

Did anyone else hear about this?  Another guy is wanted for poaching a lion in the same area back in April.  

------------------

Dr. Jan Seski is a gynecological oncologist and operates a practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Jan Seski M.D. and Associates.

A second American is wanted in Zimbabwe for hunting another lion. Zimbabwe wildlife officials named Dr. Jan Casimir Seski as a suspect in a new investigation into an illegal lion hunt this past April, three months before the death of Cecil the lion.

Like the American hunter who killed Cecil, Seski's reputation has also been ravaged on the Internet by opponents of trophy hunting, reports CBS News correspondent Anna Werner.