Honored Contributor

Re: Cecil Killer Re-opening Dental Practice

@SydneyH wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

I would hope photos of those visiting his practice are posted on the net. If there is a Go Fund Me for that I'm contributing. This person and his associates, family, friends, and employees are of the same ilk. 

How can you possibly know how this dentist's friends, family, employees and patients feel about lions, hunting or anything else?  If my dentist hunted, I wouldn't even know it.  You're just blowing in the wind!

I was a tad confused by that statement as well, what's next harrassing his children?

Now, that's a ridiculous statement!

No one here has suggested that his children have anything to do with this OR should suffer any consequence for their father's actions.

That's just a 'firestarter' comment!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I would hope photos of those visiting his practice are posted on the net. If there is a Go Fund Me for that I'm contributing. This person and his associates, family, friends, and employees are of the same ilk. 

AND what the heck are YOU going to do to them? What in the world are you thinking? This makes me sick to think that someone would first post anyone and everyone around this man on the NET and then get a go fund me page to do WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU ARE THE PREDATOR!!!!!!

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Now, that's a ridiculous statement!

No one here has suggested that his children have anything to do with this OR should suffer any consequence for their father's actions.

That's just a 'firestarter' comment!

Ummm, scroll back.  Someone has hinted that anyone that has any association with this man is fair game.  Your scolding should be directed there, lol.

Respected Contributor

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

AND what the heck are YOU going to do to them? What in the world are you thinking? This makes me sick to think that someone would first post anyone and everyone around this man on the NET and then get a go fund me page to do WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU ARE THE PREDATOR!!!!!!

Um no she is not the Predator. She is calling out those around this disgusting human to do something about him not let him go his merry way because it was just a lion. Nothing to see here move along attitude is repulsive. I feel no compassion for this creep or those around him who sat by and did nothing to stop him. I know that would take work and work is uncomfortable well this man has been allowed to do as he pleases because people like you think enough has been done. Nobody is saying any harm should come to his family just because they stood by and did nothing. But they should be the first to stop him and not allow him to go unpunished. He needs to be hit where it will cost him the most his wallet. He should be heavily fined and that money go to help wild animals be protected.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

The company supplying guards should be made public. I can't think they would want to be associated with this person.

They would probably welcome the publicity, it's not against the law to provide security services for this man...........

Regular Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Um no she is not the Predator. She is calling out those around this disgusting human to do something about him not let him go his merry way because it was just a lion. Nothing to see here move along attitude is repulsive. I feel no compassion for this creep or those around him who sat by and did nothing to stop him. I know that would take work and work is uncomfortable well this man has been allowed to do as he pleases because people like you think enough has been done. Nobody is saying any harm should come to his family just because they stood by and did nothing. But they should be the first to stop him and not allow him to go unpunished. He needs to be hit where it will cost him the most his wallet. He should be heavily fined and that money go to help wild animals be protected.

These innocent bystanders are not the problem. It is his own mind that is the problem. You cannot control what a man does. I do not feel that what happened to Cecil was fair. This was not fair hunting at all. But were these employees to tell their boss HEY don't go to Africa and hunt because I said so. Do you think he would listen? NO! He makes up his own mind. I really don't want to see a frenzy of hate to be showered on his family and employees! This was not thier fault. And if you think it is ok to stalk people then go ahead. But that is totally crazy. 

Honored Contributor

If we expose those who deserve accolades for rescuing, contributing...then those who deserve ridicule for their actions should be exposed as well. I want to know who is who so I can avoid the nasty ones. I see it as a public service.

Respected Contributor

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

These innocent bystanders are not the problem. It is his own mind that is the problem. You cannot control what a man does. I do not feel that what happened to Cecil was fair. This was not fair hunting at all. But were these employees to tell their boss HEY don't go to Africa and hunt because I said so. Do you think he would listen? NO! He makes up his own mind. I really don't want to see a frenzy of hate to be showered on his family and employees! This was not thier fault. And if you think it is ok to stalk people then go ahead. But that is totally crazy. 

Oh give me a break, standing by has cost them more has it not? If they bothered to stop him with threats of outing him to the media it may have paid off and maybe Cecil would be alive. Now we should feel bad for a bunch of people who stood by and did nothing?

If we all just stand by then what is the point? Life is messy when you do the right thing because it takes work and conviction. And does not always pave a smooth path. 

Regular Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

If we expose those who deserve accolades for rescuing, contributing...then those who deserve ridicule for their actions should be exposed as well. I want to know who is who so I can avoid the nasty ones. I see it as a public service.

Who should be exposed? The dentist and the guides and whoever had a part in this hunt. NOT his family NOT his friends, NOT his employees. You are trying to start a firestorm to be rained down on his family and employees. They do not deserve this. 

Regular Contributor

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

@Suzy CurlyQ wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

Oh give me a break, standing by has cost them more has it not? If they bothered to stop him with threats of outing him to the media it may have paid off and maybe Cecil would be alive. Now we should feel bad for a bunch of people who stood by and did nothing?

If we all just stand by then what is the point? Life is messy when you do the right thing because it takes work and conviction. And does not always pave a smooth path. 

I can almost guarantee that his family or his employees knew absolutely nothing about what was going to take place. Like I said a man will do as he pleases. It is up to him and him alone to stand before the world to face up to what was really very cowardly of him.