Respected Contributor

Catnapper brand recliners, yay or nay?

I have stated many times before that I have a small furniture store.  I like to hear how people like certain brands before I invest in them to see the quality for myself.  If I could buy one to sampl, that would be different but I have to buy several.

I had a Catnapper/Jackson salesman come in my store and leave a catalog.  I told him if I was interested I'd call him.

Have you ever had a Catnapper recliner?  Is the quality good?  How long did it last?

Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Catnapper brand recliners, yay or nay?

I've never heard of the product..... hopefully someone will come along who has as I'm interested.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm surprised as it is a really old brand.

Edit:  I just looked it up and they have been in business for over 75 years.  Yes, hopefully someone has feedback.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Mima, I think I had a Catnapper many years ago. I haven't seen the brand in a long time, but as I recall, back then, I was happy with it.

Here is their website, if you haven't already seen it.

http://www.catnapper.com/main/our_brands.php

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Mima, I think I had a Catnapper many years ago. I haven't seen the brand in a long time, but as I recall, back then, I was happy with it.

Here is their website, if you haven't already seen it.

http://www.catnapper.com/main/our_brands.php

Thanks!  No I hadn't even thought to check out their website.  Up above I posted they have been in business for over 75 years (read on a website) but the website you posted says 50 years.  Oh well, that's a long time. 

Honored Contributor

Who would want a camouflage recliner?  Sorry, but that popped up on the link.  

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Who would want a camouflage recliner?  Sorry, but that popped up on the link.  

I have sold a couple to single men.  They look great in basements, man caves, cabins and log houses.

No, I wouldn't want one in my living room, but the guys love them. 

Honored Contributor

Woman LOLWoman LOL.... a camo chair, a GILI camo jacket, GILI camo pants, camo boots and a D & B camo handbag.... I'll sit down and NO ONE  will see me!!    LOL!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Woman LOLWoman LOL.... a camo chair, a GILI camo jacket, GILI camo pants, camo boots and a D & B camo handbag.... I'll sit down and NO ONE  will see me!!    LOL!

LOL!

One day my mom said it looked like I needed to order chairs.  I said "why?".  She said well it looks like you have an empty space (pointing at the camo recliner).  LOL

Honored Contributor

I have heard of this brand before, but I am a firm believer in Lazy Boy rocker/recliners, and I am getting a sofa delivered tomorrow to match my chairs I bought last year!