Valued Contributor

Former host Cathy Pedrayes was profiled in yesterday's Miami Herald. They called her "TikTok's mom friend". According to The Herald, she has 2.4 million followers and 200,000 Instagram followers. Her niche is informational safety and cybersecurity. A beautiful picture accompanied the article. 

So nice to hear how she reinvented herself . When one door closes, another door opens.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cathy Pedrayes former host

Yes I follow her on Instagram ...her book is available on Amazon...The Mom Friend Guide to Everyday Safety and Security....

Honored Contributor

@sann wrote:

Yes I follow her on Instagram ...her book is available on Amazon...The Mom Friend Guide to Everyday Safety and Security....

@sann @I follow her too. She is a bright, ambitious, young woman and her baby is adorable.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Is she the one that decided to move because of a long distance relationship that had been going on for a few years and she took the plunge to move where he was?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Is she the one that decided to move because of a long distance relationship that had been going on for a few years and she took the plunge to move where he was?

@Imaoldhippie , I think you are thinking about another host..

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@sann wrote:

@sann @I follow her too. She is a bright, ambitious, young woman and her baby is adorable.

Yes isn't that the cutest baby... I always enjoyed Cathy she's a very smart lady so glad for her success...

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

No I believe you are thinking of Elise Ivy... she moved to Florida.... I follow her on Instagram as well......

Honored Contributor

I don't remember her but I remember the name.  This QVC thing isn't the hosts lives.  It's just a job like any other job.  When they leave, they move on to other jobs or into new careers.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't remember her but I remember the name.  This QVC thing isn't the hosts lives.  It's just a job like any other job.  When they leave, they move on to other jobs or into new careers.

@chrystaltree , Sometimes I think they hang on to the wrong hosts, but that's not my call.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

It's nice to hear she is doing well.  I always thought she was a good host at qvc.