Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cat and deer become friends through window

@cotton4me ...I just watched the video and loved it.  The friendship between that cat and deer is amazing.  Thank  you so much for sharing it.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@cotton4me  Adorable.  I just love seeing how beautiful life can be.  Thank you for posting this. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

That was just adorable - thank you so much for making my day!

Respected Contributor

@cotton4me 

AAAAAaaaaaawwwwwww.

Lil chubette kiddencat LOVES the sweetpea deer - how precious, very special.

Respected Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

Sweet story, 

https://www.wect.com/2020/05/04/cat-deer-become-friends-through-window/ 

ZAN7NY5BPREO5J6EUA2LAWYSK4.jpg

@cotton4me, That deer makes the rounds. I do not live far away and she comes to my house and does the same thing with my cats. My windows are larger with a wide window-sill. The cats get up there and stand on their hind legs pawing at the deer. She will rest there and sometimes sleeps all night.

If I am on the phone she will put her nose on the window and look like she wants to hear everything that I am saying. I give her apples and if I run out I give her some of the yard bunnies carrots and she squawks and fusses about the carrots. She wants apples!!! I have a 30 year old lace leaf Japanese Maple on the upper level and she likes to get under the canopy where she is hidden to sleep.

Respected Contributor

The best ever!  Reminds me of "Unlikely Animal Friends" on Nat Geo.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tiny 2 wrote:

@cotton4me wrote:

Sweet story, 

https://www.wect.com/2020/05/04/cat-deer-become-friends-through-window/ 

ZAN7NY5BPREO5J6EUA2LAWYSK4.jpg

@cotton4me, That deer makes the rounds. I do not live far away and she comes to my house and does the same thing with my cats. My windows are larger with a wide window-sill. The cats get up there and stand on their hind legs pawing at the deer. She will rest there and sometimes sleeps all night.

If I am on the phone she will put her nose on the window and look like she wants to hear everything that I am saying. I give her apples and if I run out I give her some of the yard bunnies carrots and she squawks and fusses about the carrots. She wants apples!!! I have a 30 year old lace leaf Japanese Maple on the upper level and she likes to get under the canopy where she is hidden to sleep.

@tiny 2  Awww, it's so sweet that she visits you and your cats too, and other neighbors.  It sounds like she knows how to win hearts and get treats.  Love the story about the apples vs the carrots.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me 

What a sweet and uplifting story....Thank you for sharing....wish I could give you a million hearts...Heart Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”