Respected Contributor

@betteb wrote:

LOL Feline. All space is cat space, according to them, but especially the floor. So, hoomin on the floor is in their space and belongs to them, to do with as they pleasemini haha.gif

and the sad truth is that even if that guy got another yoga mat for himself, his cat would join him there.  I have the battle of the chairs with my cats.  I have 2 chairs on either side of my "main" chair, just for them.  With soft cushions.  But NNNOOOOOOO... They have to push their bodies behind my back and force me to sit on the edge of my chair when I am working on my computer! 

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Trusted Contributor

cute cat!  My cat never was interested in yoga but my dog, he becomes a huge pest when I try to do my back yoga!  He thinks its time for him to come over and lick my face and sit on me!  Smiley Very Happy

I'll read the article, thanks!

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

LOL Feline. All space is cat space, according to them, but especially the floor. So, hoomin on the floor is in their space and belongs to them, to do with as they pleasemini haha.gif

LOL, bb.

file.php (73×120)

Esteemed Contributor

@biancardi wrote:

@betteb wrote:

and the sad truth is that even if that guy got another yoga mat for himself, his cat would join him there.  I have the battle of the chairs with my cats.  I have 2 chairs on either side of my "main" chair, just for them.  With soft cushions.  But NNNOOOOOOO... They have to push their bodies behind my back and force me to sit on the edge of my chair when I am working on my computer! 

And they do not understand why you have a problem with thatHaHa.png

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines