Honored Contributor

Revealed: Dad-of-one who is Casey Anthony's new boyfriend has a daughter close in age to Caylee

This is does not seem like a good idea to me.... ~SeaMaiden~

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6416937/amp/Casey-Anthonys-new-boyfriend-young-daughter.htm...

Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony

[ Edited ]

I’ve always wondered......

There have been a ton of ‘parent-kills-child’ stories

throughout the decades.

Why has this particular story remained in the news cycle?

Whenever I see her name, there’s always a thought-bubble

over my head that says, “Geeeze, why is she relevant?”

In the age of not naming the shooter/killer, I’m always surprised

why the Public hangs on one particular icky person. 

I’ve never commented on a Casey Anthony thread & probably 

never will again, but just perplexed,

Why do people crawl over themselves to keep her name in the news? 

Honored Contributor

I thought you were going to say she'll be on the next DWTS.  She got away with murder but she's not a serial killer.  The children of the world are safe...from her anyway.

Honored Contributor

Yes, she got away with the murder of her sweet little girl ,.why any one would get involved with her ,i just don't know, sometimes on here ,i feel like i am reading headline news.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

When I think about Casey Anthony, I reflect upon my beliefs...I believe in forgiveness.  I believe in second chances.  I believe people can change with age and maturity.  I believe it's not my place to judge another.  I believe in the American justice system even though it's been known to fail at times.

I'd naturally be concerned if anyone in my family wanted to strike up a relationship with her.  Didn't click on the link, but I'm guessing Casey's boyfriend's baby mama and family are uncomfortable with that relationship.  Would totally understand if so and hope they keep their eyes peeled.

Honored Contributor

I do not think one should forgive the killing of a child.

Honored Contributor

She was found not guilty.

Those who continue to hound her disgust me.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

When I think about Casey Anthony, I reflect upon my beliefs...I believe in forgiveness.  I believe in second chances.  I believe people can change with age and maturity.  I believe it's not my place to judge another.  I believe in the American justice system even though it's been known to fail at times.

I'd naturally be concerned if anyone in my family wanted to strike up a relationship with her.  Didn't click on the link, but I'm guessing Casey's boyfriend's baby mama and family are uncomfortable with that relationship.  Would totally understand if so and hope they keep their eyes peeled.

Trust but verify?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

For the question of why would anyone get involved with a child killer. Keep in mind many convicts have women writing to them and often getting married to them even though they are serving a life sentance. There's just no explaining the things people do. 

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

She was found not guilty.

Those who continue to hound her disgust me.

They said there was not enough evidence to convict her,  i don't see her father doing it, and the body was in her trunk.