Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony's parents may sue her if she does reality shows

If she she does go ahead and has her reality show then her parents would make sure that she couldn't mention them in anyway including photos and anything else that pertains to them. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That gal that was part of the Charlie Manson cult yrs ago that killed those people was on Dr. Phil wed. guess she was promoting a book.

Bad. I never watched. Friday's show was good though and to be continued on MOn. about this nutty woman whose on youtube all day long thinking people give a fig about everything she does in everyday life.

Loonie tunies out there

Honored Contributor

Cindy is still in denial, and using that excuse that her daughter  blacked out.  George seems so depressed and knows the truth. (what his daughter is capable of )

I am surprised that they are still together, and in the same house. I didn't recognize Cindy.

Respected Contributor

Yea .. that woman on Dr. Phil on Friday was a nut job ......

the continuation on Monday looks like a doosey ......

Respected Contributor

sharke wrote:

Bad. I never watched. Friday's show was good though and to be continued on Mon. about this nutty woman whose on youtube all day long thinking people give a fig about everything she does in everyday life.

Some people are legends in their own minds.   I don't 'get' the cyber craze to watch these unknown want-a-be's on-line.

Trusted Contributor

I think the old saying.... "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree " fits this family.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I think they're all nuts.

@Bri36

I completely agree. I don't know what lengths a parent would go to cover up a heinous crime committed by a child, but Cindy and George do.

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Bri36 wrote:

I think they're all nuts.

@Bri36

I completely agree. I don't know what lengths a parent would go to cover up a heinous crime committed by a child, but Cindy and George do.

@magicmoodz, I agree 

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4  I guess they would have to wait for her to make some money before they can sue her.  Has she been gainfully employed lately?

IMO, I believe that whole family was terribly dysfunctional.  Her father seemed to be the most neutral person in that family.  Who lies for their daughter when they know she killed their granddaughter?  Once again, Casey is free to do whatever she wants at the moment.  She seems to have been treated like a princess all her life, get the cookie when you enter the grocery store to keep the child from screaming all through the store.  Then wonder why the child thinks that's the way life works.

Sad state of affairs.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Bad. I never watched. Friday's show was good though and to be continued on Mon. about this nutty woman whose on youtube all day long thinking people give a fig about everything she does in everyday life.

Some people are legends in their own minds.   I don't 'get' the cyber craze to watch these unknown want-a-be's on-line.

I felt sorry for her husband and child who is being neglected. Don't these people have homes to clean, meals to cook, errands to run ? House must stink and be a mess. Who does the washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning run to the store, etc.  She wondered why she was fat and she's eating pizza and ice cream. Anything, she could stick in her mouth and still be online I guess. 

What a world we live in today.