Valued Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

@phoenixbrd wrote:

She must be the only person in the world who would support this idea.  Too bad there is no legal recourse to prevent this from happening.

There are probably a lot of stupid men who would support this idea unfortunately. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

She's free to have more children, nobody has to like it or approve.

Honored Contributor

I doubt she would have any concern at all about her baby. I shudder to think of what kind of man would want to father her baby.....
Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

She must be the only person in the world who would support this idea.  Too bad there is no legal recourse to prevent this from happening.

I agree.  She is one woman who should never have children.  

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I'm sure she will be watched like a hawk if she does have more children. CA was young and foolish when all this happened, so hopefully she has grown up and is smarter.

Respected Contributor

words fail. 

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3what about forced birth control...can’t imagine the suffering or worse that she is capable of. I would have a terrible fear for the safety any child in her care.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

A woman who can kill her child and then get of scott free and go on living her life as if nothing every happened does not care what anyone thinks about her.  Her world begins and ends with herself.  

Respected Contributor

The article says she's bored? Is that why she wants a child?  Of course just my opinion,but she doesn't deserve a child,what happens when that child get's in the way of her party life,she murders that one too?