Valued Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

@beckyb1012:  I'm sure it has to be for one of her attorney's or a good friend of theirs.  I hope there is a small amount of employees.

Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/9TR/R7r/9TRR7rxqc.gif

Valued Contributor

The courts should demand that she get her tubes tied when she was on trial .  That child killer doesn’t need anymore kids to kill. 

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

The courts should demand that she get her tubes tied when she was on trial .  That child killer doesn’t need anymore kids to kill. 

@Glitter51  She was found not guilty.  And even if she had been, I'm astonished that anybody thinks forced sterilization should be an option.

Oh heck-let's just have the gov't determine who should be parents and sterilze the rest of the population. 

Someday there may be something about YOU that is determined to be unworthy of life itself.  Let me know how you feel if that happens.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

When you open the door to forced sterilizations you are opening a Pandora's Box. It was done here before, and it was a shameful time in our history

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

When you open the door to forced sterilizations you are opening a Pandora's Box. It was done here before, and it was a shameful time in our history

@cherry  Not to mention part of the reason Nazi Germany decided to do this.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@JCF

You're correct.

She's living with and working for Pat McKenna, the private detective who was a consultant in her trial ..........and in OJ's trial.

'Nuff said......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

“I’m okay with myself,” she continued. “I sleep pretty good at night.

______

Chilling and I pray that she is never blessed with another child.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course she would.

She ain't right.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden  She'll care what DCF thinks, because they will be all over her.