Honored Contributor

Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

Honored Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

I wouldn't trust her with a goldfish, let alone a child.

Respected Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony 'Is Open to Having More Kids,' Says Source: 'She Doesn't Care What People Think'

What happens if she gets tired of a new baby??? 

Honored Contributor

She must be the only person in the world who would support this idea.  Too bad there is no legal recourse to prevent this from happening.

Honored Contributor

@fortune

@fortune wrote:

What happens if she gets tired of a new baby??? 

@Well she doesn’t care what anyone thinks...so who knows what she could try to pull off.The article says she is bored and that tells me possibly what brought this to her mind...she misses all of the media attention.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

She must be the only person in the world who would support this idea.  Too bad there is no legal recourse to prevent this from happening.

@phoenixbrd  Like what-forced sterilization?

I may not agree with her but I would cringe at that thought.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Regular Contributor

I'm sure her parents hate her.  

Honored Contributor

She got away with murdering that little girl.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I read the article on the Fox site this morning and just totally disgusted.  I read somewhere also she now works as a researcher for a Private Investigator.  Wonder how that office atmosphere is?

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

No she doesn’t care about what people think about her but she should care about the harassment her baby would face for its entire life.